Thursday, December 8, 2011

december 8th, 2011



Few things to speak about in this post, which is always a good thing.

First-- station to station will appear in the new issue of Out of Our, which will be printed on Friday. Booyah! This is my third piece in their publication, the first two being my generation and forever grasping a clutching, which led off the previous issue.

Second-- the new issue of Beatdom, featuring horseshit, focuses on the topic of religion. I find that amusing. Basing my guess on the info in the link, it should be available for purchase soon.

And the last little announcement is that soon enough more stores will be carrying my books on consignment. At the moment they are for sale here:

Book Soup
Stories
Daily Planet
Skylight Books

All of which are in Los Angeles. New stores, out of state (and possibly out of country), will be added to the list in time.

Thanks for giving a shit, take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment