Tuesday, January 18, 2011

january 18th, 2011



$200 on the feisty one


My purpose here is unknown, that much is for sure.  Today is my birthday. I'm 25 years-old and I'm at a cockfight which was spontaneously organized just two hours ago.  Clothed in pajamas (be they outstandingly pricey and 100% satin) I stand out like a 25 year-old Caucasian male in the audience of an illegal cockfight in Guatemala  at 3:15 in the morning.  I no longer care about reputations or suggested standards or accomplishments made on Wall Street by fellow high-school graduates Mother always felt I should model my life after.  I need not remind you of my whereabouts or chosen attire.  Although... a reminder would solidify my confidence rested behind each; I am sitting in a crowd of screaming locals, wearing a pair of bedtime-tuck-me-in pajamas two sizes too small.  And I don't give a fuck.



No comments:

Post a Comment