Thursday, October 14, 2010

new book for sale in november!


The book will go on sale in November!  I do everything I can to avoid exclamation points but neglecting one now would mask my enthusiasm.  November November!  I cannot say when exactly because minor tweaks are still being worked out but November it shall be.  It will be priced no higher than $10 and I really hope you buy it if you're reading this.  It contains beautiful artwork and photography and the first 50 copies come hand delivered by a newborn puppy/newborn kitten/Usain Bolt (whichever you prefer).  Please tell your friends, family and enemies who may care because this means a lot to me.  I write for no other reason than to write; it keeps me sane and it makes me feel alive and it's a medium of art I want to push.  Without fresh voices we'll continue to be told the previous sentence requires a comma after sane instead of discussing how making it a run-on shows inspired apprehension.  Literature is not dead and I hope to prove it.  My second book, "Jack Defeats Ron 100-64," goes on sale in November.  Stay tuned for more updates.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I was just reading your last one with my coffee before I got online. Cosmos, you wonderful fiend.

    ReplyDelete