Thursday, August 18, 2011

new publications



After a year-long drought of litmag rejections I seem to be on a bit of a roll. You can currently find me in the newest issue of Bartleby Snopes and Out of Our.

www.bartlebysnopes.com

www.outofour.com

how we die is deeply doe eyed is published on the Snopes page and will soon be available in print for purchase. Come August 27th you can vote for "Story of the Month" so throw me a bone.

my generation and forever grasping and clutching are published in Out of Our, which is available now for purchase but is not yet featured on the site. Mine are actually the first two in the magazine, so cheers to that.





Still looking for a physical publisher for my new book (I'd prefer to have one published for me at least once in my life) and for my new manuscript which is basically a best-of collection. Until then, I'll just keep on chooglin'. Thanks for the support.


No comments:

Post a Comment