Monday, April 25, 2011

april 25th, 2011



Here's a new cut-up that's so thick with ambiguous imagery I had to title it appropriately. Now, I'm not going to say it's 100% abstract wordplay, but I won't deny that was the main intention. Enjoy.



nonsense


Scheming glass foreheads
hang from meat hook realities
like cartons of 2% milk
teetering on the edge of supermarket metal.
Serenity puffs on nervous curiosity
which scabs the tongue
while the sputtering street lamp of chance
shines twice
in the reflection of midnight's fuel.

I am the recruiter of torment,
the uniform controversy favors
and the squeaking footstep
fear tries to silent.

Flush your good intentions
and join my army of vacant faces.


1 comment:

  1. if there is no good intention, nothing can be achieved..God reads the hearts and bless you only if you have good intentions.

    ReplyDelete